Coop Performance Check UP©®
6 exclusive services to give concrete answers to needs for competitiveness
- Increasing competitive pressure reduces profit margins and demands careful attention from administrators and management.
- The governance and management need to make use of objective indicators to perform their job effectively and efficiently. Using these indicators they are able to evaluate current and foreseeable competitiveness of the cooperative and to adopt and check development strategies.
MSI – Member Satisfaction Index
Survey on a representative sample of members.
What can MSI offer?
- To assess the extent to which members agree with the cooperative’s development strategies and their satisfaction with the management.
- To identify the critical points and strategic projects on which the Cooperative should invest to support the growth of member companies.
- To increase the level of trust/loyalty of members in relation to the Cooperative.
What it offers: in the first year, a survey on a representative sample of members after which a group of projects is defined to sustain the development of the companies, to increase trust in the cooperative improving its competitiveness. The projects are then subject to governance and management to identify those of greatest interest to be implemented. At the end of the fourth year a second survey will be carried out on members to measure results of what has been achieved.
Product Club©/Agro-Economic Sustainability©
Comparison amongst members to improve quality and profitability of the company
What does the service offer?
- It enables members to analyse production costs and to compare them with the «best» using a confidential on-line benchmarking system accessible on the cooperative’s website.
- It allows you to check the impact of technical profitability choices and to compare one’s production techniques with those of other members with an eye to continuous performance improvement.
- It increases member’s sense of trust and belonging and fosters the establishment of forms of collaboration amongst the more dynamic entrepreneurs in the cooperative.
Recurrence: continuous outsourcing service.
MCI – Member Communication Index
Improvement of communication of a cooperative with its members.
What does MCI do?
- It allows you to analyse the effectiveness of the cooperative’s communication with its members.
- It enables you to define and propose more appropriate communication practices according to the budget available and depending on the different segments of members reflecting the social reality.
- To increase cooperative members’ sense of trust and belonging.
What it offers: an analysis of the social background and of communication tools adopted. A segmentation of the social context and the definition of new communication tools specific for members and monitoring of results.
PBI – Performance Benchmarking Index
Continuous comparison with best competitors.
What does PBI offer?
- A set of Cooperative indicators (key performance indicators) to constantly check one’s economic, financial, market and personnel performance.
- The same indicators are constructed for the best national and/or international competitors (best performer), so as to identify the performance gap and put in place actions to improve performance.
MI – Market Index
To find out what trade operators think.
What does MI offer?
- Analysis of market share and competitive level in relation to competitors.
- Checking of positioning of product prices compared with main competitors (normal trade and mass distribution).
- Analysis of market trends for design of new products.
- Development of commercial plan for foreign markets.
CS – Consumer Score
To find out what consumers think of the cooperative’s products
What does CS offer?
- Analysis of the degree of satisfaction of consumers and comparison of the Cooperative’s product with market leaders by means of consumer tests carried out directly at the point of sales and panel tests.
- Assessment of customer satisfaction concerning tangible aspects (taste, look, packaging, price etc) of the Cooperative’s product and intangibles (certification, brand, localness etc,) and level of consumer loyalty, using objective data from the consumer himself.
- Marketing action planning to increase perceived value on reference markets.